Dear Parents & Guardians,


Important updates and reminders:


  • Spelling Test tomorrow - social studies words (check my blog entry from Nov 15th for the list)
  • Parent-Teacher Conferences this Thursday and Friday. Book your spot via MyCBE/Powerschool
  • No school on Friday, November 26th
  • Pillars of Care Assembly this Wednesday, virtually. Winners will be announced on my next blog.
  • 3-weekly math check-in => scroll down for a picture of how we prepare students during morning math.


LA:

I have the pleasure to read your children's poems over the weekend and will give them personalized

feedback in class. I will also share some of my observations with you during conferences.

Don't forget to book your conference appointment with me if you have not done so already.

If you need help, please email me and I can create the link for you and email it to you.


Science:

We finally started our final Trees and Forest Projects.

In class students will have 8-9 hours to work on it. It is due by Friday, December 3rd.


Math:

Below is a picture of common types of questions found in our 3-weekly math assessment on computation, basic 4 operations involving involving decimal and whole numbers. This Thursday, we are going to have another check-in to see how much everybody has improved.





Popular posts from this blog