Fw: Welcome Back to School on August 15th!




 
Welcome Back Cobras to the 2022/23 school year! 
 

Good Morning Parents/Guardians,


Welcome to another new school year! I am excited to see your child this coming Monday August 15th at 7:50am. The grade six team will be outside the grade six doors ready to welcome all of their students to the 2022-23 school year. Please see the attached picture of the door you will meet at.


About myself:

My name is Pascal Mueller, and I have the pleasure of teaching your child this year.

Our homeroom will be room 29 in the grade 7 hallway and my email is

pdmuller@cbe.ab.ca. (Feel free to email or call anytime.)

I am new to Crossing Park School but have taught grade six for several years in the CBE. For the past 5 years I taught at Beddington Heights Elementary School in Beddington, just on the other side of Deerfoot Trail.

I was born and raised in Europe where I taught grades 5-10 before immigrating to Canada in 2011. One year later, I started teaching in Calgary and consider Alberta my new home. I am husband and father of two wonderful children (5 and 7 years old).


A few housekeeping items:

  • Students do not need to bring any supplies to school – they will be provided
  • In the next few weeks, please send your child with indoor running shoes and water bottles - personal headphones are also a good idea but not required
  • Students who go home for lunch are required to stay home for the duration of lunch and return to school at around 12:30
  • Classes end at 2:30pm
  • If dropping your child off, please review road and pedestrian safety guidelines
  • Gr.6 is "away for the day" with technology – phones should be off and in their backpacks for the entire day


Schedule (Monday – Thursday)


7:50     – Doors open

8:00     – Classes begin

11:54   – Lunch Recess

12:14   – Lunchtime

12:34   – Classes Resume

2:30     – Classes end


            Fridays are half days ( instructional time - 8:00-12:00 )



Sincerely,

Pascal Mueller

Grade Six Teacher & Learning Leader Mathematics

Crossing Park School 


 
    



This message is from the Calgary Board of Education (1221 8 Street SW, Calgary, AB, T2R 0L4, phone 403-817-4000). You can unsubscribe from receiving certain messages that are considered commercial electronic messages as defined in Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation.

Popular posts from this blog